Last updated May 25, 2023
This privacy notice for aishort.top ("we," "us," or "our") describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
Visit our website at aishort.top, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events. Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
Personal Data We Collect
Personal information you disclose to us We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- email addresses
We do not process sensitive information.
Personal Data We Obtain From Third Parties
Single-Sign Ons – If you sign up to our website aishort.top through Google, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials, and other personal data available through the third party application account, including the following personal data:
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide, Improve, and Develop the Platform - We process your personal data primarily for the adequate performance of our website. We may also process your personal data in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Website and giving our users the best experience. We do this to:
- Operate and maintain your aishort.top account, and to provide you with access to and use of the Platform. Your email address and password are used to identify you when you log into the Platform.
- Identify you as the creator of the prompts that you upload, the comments that you post and/or the other contributions that you make to the Website.
- Respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment - We also process your personal data in light of our legitimate interest in improving the security of the Platform (including the security of your personal data) in order to give our users the best experience.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not sell your personal data to external parties.
- Through Your Profile – Any personal data that you choose to disclose in your public profile on aishort.top will be accessible by other users of the website, who may view your profile information, view or and comment on any of your public prompts.
- Third Party Applications – If you choose to connect your AiShort account to other apps or social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sharing certain personal data with these apps or networks. Materials that you share with social media networks will appear on your timeline (or similar functions) as well as in feeds that may be viewed by the public or by certain followers, subject to the terms and conditions of such social media networks.
aishort.top maintains appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal data we collect or store and to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons that may be involved with our processing operations. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security of personal data transmitted over the Internet. You use the website and provide us with personal data at your own discretion and risk.